CALL FOR FREE PNONE CONSULTATION OF YOUR UPCOMING EVENT. PHONE NUMBER IS PROVIDED IN SERVICE AGREEMENT BELOW. ONCE BOOKING IS MADE, AND ALL ARANGEMENTS ARE FINAL, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Minimum Deposit of 50% of total amount due, is required to bind terms. (deposits are non-refundable). Keith A. Silva = " DJ " Throughout This Contract.
2. Standard 800 Watt, 2 - 400 watt 15" Speakers included, unless otherwise noted above.
3. Hot meals are required to be provided for all DJ Staff during the event.
4. Additional charges may apply for set-up/breakdown due to stairs, elevators or long distances from loading dock.
5. Parties entering into this contract are permanently bound to fulfill the obligations by this agreement unless both parties mutually agree to leave the agreement and its responsibilities.
6. Cancellation must be in writing no less than 30 days prior to event date described herein. If cancellation is made 30 days or less of the event date described herein, full balance stated above is immediately due.
7. In the event of non-payment, the DJ retains the right to attempt collection through legal means. The client will be held responsible for all court fees, legal fees and collection costs incurred by the DJ. There will also be a $10 service fee for each collection notice that Keith A. Silva,"Keith Allen Productions", sends to the client due to non-payment.
8. $30 service fee for any returned checks written to Keith A. Silva, "Keith Allen Productions".
9. In the event the police show up due to music/noise level, music will be shut off and NOT turned back on.
10. Each person signing below hereby represents that he/she is duly authorized to execute this Agreement on behalf of Customer or DJ as indicated, and that each accepts the proposal, enters into, agrees to and shall be bound by this Proposal & Agreement, including but not limited to all of the terms and conditions printed on the face side hereof.
11. Except as agreed otherwise in writing by DJ and Customer, the Proposal & Agreement consists of these Terms & Conditions and all, if any, writing on the reverse side hereof, all of which shall legally bind both parties. All duties and obligations of Customer herein shall be at Customers own expense and at no cost to DJ. PERMITS: Customer shall in advance, obtain all permits and/or licenses necessary for the performance of the Services.
12. Physical Security: Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to ensure the physical protection of the employees and equipment of DJ while at the Event sufficient to allow the safe and secure performance of the Services.
13. Safety: Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to ensure the physical safety of the participants at the event.
14. Power: Customer shall, at no expense to DJ, provide adequate 120 volt AC electrical power within 50 feet of soundstage, or any permanent setup site location where DJ is to perform Services.
15. Indemnification & Insurance: Customer shall indemnify, save and hold harmless DJ from all costs, expenses, damage to DJ.s equipment or other property, injuries to any employee of DJ while working at the Event, and costs of suit, including but limited to reasonable attorney.s fees, to the extent any such are incurred because of and/or arise out of any negligence, gross negligence, and/or willful misconduct by Customer, its employees, agents, representatives, guests, invitees, or others Customer allows on the premises during the performance of the Service, or which arise out of any failure by Customer to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Customer shall obtain and keep in effect at all relevant times, sufficient insurance to fully pay for and satisfy its obligations of indemnification or other contract duties herein.
16. Assumption of Risk: The music or genre of music played by DJ shall be as requested by Customer or persons designated or allowed by Customer, and not by DJ. The responsibility for the safety, security, order and discipline of all attending the Event and for all other aspects of the Event, is exclusively that of the Customer and not DJ. Customer is fully aware of, and knowingly and willingly assumes all risks, liabilities and responsibilities associated with the Event. DJ"s sole obligation is to perform the Service at the Event subject to the Customer's meeting its obligations herein.
17. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Both parties hereby irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of any court of the State of California or the United States of America, sitting in the County of Los Angeles,County of San Bernardino, State of California, in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and Customer irrevocably agrees that all claims in respect to such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in any such court. Customer hereby irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent it may effectively do so, the defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of such action or proceeding. Parties agree that a final judgment in any such action or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. 18. Other: No hidden costs. * set-up done prior to your guests arriving.* One event scheduled per day. * No potential over-booking conflicts. * Coordination with other vendors included.
I UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN, AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM:
Client ________________________________. _______/_______/_______ (Print and Date)